Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family time

Yesterday we celebrated Dave`s kids Ally and Adam Bnai Mitzvah since they are twins, we had a morning service and then a great party at night till midnight. We all had a great time, so I admit i did not created this weekend ! But those precious family moments are priceless...
                                    Our kids

From left: Jake, Amanda, Ally, Adam and Alexa at service..

                                                                                             Dave and I at service

                                                                              Dave and I at party..

                                                                                             From left: Adam, Amanda, Alexa and Jake

                                                                                                My son Jake..

                                                                                  My three kids from left: Alexa, Jake and Amanda...


                                                                               And of course the littlest kid in the house..Q-TIP...
Q-tip is my precious 6 years old Maltese, he weights 3 and a half pounds, he is always with me, he is my forever companion ...